According to the findings of the 2010 Global Career Brainstorming Day run by Blue Steps, tomorrow’s top candidates for executive positions possess the following characteristics:
- high emotional IQ
- collaborative working style
- innovative thought process
- superb communication skills
- multicultural background and experience
- bilingual language skills
- strong sense of self-awareness
- “take-ownership” attitude
- very intrapreneurial style
In addition they stated, "Perhaps even more relevant, top executive recruiters at a recent AESC meeting agreed that their client companies are seeking leaders who exhibit a 'followership' leadership style, are open to change, learn from their mistakes, and have a clear vision for the future."
Do you have these qualities?